(718) 859-5392
1012 Coney Island Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11230

Child Birth Abroad (CBRA) Consultancy Services

  • Home
  • Child Birth Abroad (CBRA) Consultancy Services
Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA)

Child Birth Abroad (CRBA) is a document certificate that defines your child as a U.S. citizen at birth, in case your child was born abroad.

General Question
How long does it take to obtain CRBA?

Currently, processing times are roughly 15 working days, including the child’s first passport.

How much does the process cost?

For pricing and further assistance, 

Please email us at [email protected] or via WhatsApp through the website, or you can view our 

Contact Us page for further information on how to contact us.

An immigration assistant from our office will get back to you as soon as possible.

How long do I have to wait before applying for CRBA?

It is recommended to apply as soon as possible following the birth of your child.

Consular Report of (CRBA) Consultancy Services, USA

If you are a U.S. citizen born outside the United States, you may need to obtain a Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) to prove your citizenship. The U.S. Department of State’s Passport Services issues a CRBA, an official document that serves as proof of your citizenship.

At Syed Professional Services, we provide expert consulting services to help you navigate the CRBA application process and obtain the necessary documentation to prove your citizenship. In this guide, we will provide you with a comprehensive overview of CRBA eligibility requirements, the application process, supporting documents, fees and processing time, and FAQs.

Eligibility for CRBA

To be eligible for a CRBA, you must meet the following requirements:

You were born outside of the United States.

At least one of your parents was a U.S. citizen at birth.

-) Your US citizen parent(s) meets certain residency requirements.

Your U.S. citizen parent(s) can provide sufficient documentation to prove their citizenship and relationship to you.

CRBA Application Process

The CRBA application process can be complex and time-consuming, but our consulting services can make it easier.

Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you complete the application:

Obtain and complete the DS-2029 application form.

Collect and submit all required supporting documents, including proof of citizenship, identity, and relationship to your U.S. citizen parent(s).

Schedule an appointment at a U.S. embassy or consulate in your country of birth or residence.

Attend the appointment with all required documents and payment for fees.

Wait for your application to be processed and your CRBA to be issued.

Supporting Documents for CRBA

To obtain a CRBA, you will need to provide several supporting documents. These may include:

original birth certificate

U.S. citizen parent(s)’ proof of citizenship

U.S. citizen parent’s proof of physical presence in the United States

Any relevant adoption or custody documents

Your valid passport or other identity documents

Our consulting services can help you obtain and prepare these documents and ensure you meet all the requirements for a successful application.

CRBA Fees and Processing Time

The fees for a CRBA can vary depending on your location and the services you require. Our consulting services can provide up-to-date information on the fees and payment options available.

The processing time for a CRBA application can also vary, but typically takes 4-6 weeks. Our consulting services can provide tips for expediting the process if necessary.

FAQs about CRBA

Here are some frequently asked questions about CRBA:

What is the difference between a CRBA and a U.S. passport?

A Consular Report of  (CRBA) is a document that proves a child born abroad to a U.S. citizen parent is also a U.S. citizen at birth. On the other hand, the U.S. government issues passports to its citizens as official travel documents for international travel. While a CRBA establishes citizenship, a passport proves identity and citizenship when traveling internationally.

Can I apply for a CRBA if my U.S. citizen parent has passed away?

No, it is not possible to apply for a Consular Report of Birth (CRBA) if your U.S. citizen parent has passed away. A CRBA can only be issued while the U.S. citizen parent is alive and can provide the necessary documentation and testimony. In such cases, the only option is to apply for a U.S. passport through the normal application process.

Can I apply for a CRBA if my U.S. citizen parent(s) were not married at the time of my birth?

Yes, you may be eligible to apply for a Consular Report of Birth (CRBA) even if your U.S. citizen parent(s) were not married at the time of your birth, as long as your U.S. citizen parent meets the required citizenship and residency criteria. However, additional evidence and documentation may be required to establish your claim to U.S. citizenship.

What happens if my CRBA application is denied?

If your Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) application is denied, you may still be eligible to apply for a U.S. passport or other documentation that establishes your U.S. citizenship. If you believe the denial was made in error or due to a misunderstanding, you may request a review of your case or file an appeal. However, if you are unable to establish your U.S. citizenship, you may not be eligible for certain rights and benefits associated with U.S. citizenship.

Our consulting services can provide clear and concise answers to common questions about CRBA.

Why use our services?

Obtaining a CRBA can be complex and time-consuming, but our consulting services at Syed Professionals can help you navigate it easily.Our capable specialists are committed to furnishing you with the assistance and encouragement that’s required to secure the essential paperwork for a prosperous submission.

Whether you’re a U.S. citizen living abroad or a parent seeking to prove your child’s citizenship, we are here to assist you every step of the way. Don’t let the CRBA application process overwhelm you; let us help you obtain your CRBA quickly and efficiently.

Contact us today to learn more about our CRBA consulting services or to schedule a consultation with one of our experts. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you establish your U.S. citizenship with ease.

Open chat
Welcome to Syed Professionals!
How can we help you?