Affidavit of Support
In Affidavit of Support consultancy is needed for most family-based & employment-based immigrants, seeking permanent residency in the United States, to show that they have enough means of financial support and are not likely to become a liability on Government. The affidavit of support is a contract between a sponsoror and the U.S Government. The person signing the affidavit, co-signer, needs to make sure they have enough income and/or assets to support the intending immigrant and their own household.
Application and Eligibility:
Form I-864 is used to submit the affidavit of support. The following immigrants are required by law to submit this to obtain an immigrant visa overseas to adjust status while residing in the United States.
1. All immediate relatives of U.S Citizens (spouse, unmarried children under 21 years of age, and parents of U.S citizens).
2. All family-based immigrants (unmarried sons and daughters of U.S Citizens, spouses and unmarried sons and daughters of lawful permanent residents, married sons and daughters of U.S Citizens, and brothers and sisters of U.S Citizens).
3. Employment based immigrants.
However, there are a few exceptions,
1. Any intending immigrant who has earned or can receive credit for 40 qualifying quarters (credits) of work in the United States.
2. Any intending immigrant who will obtain U.S Citizenship under section 320 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
3. Self-petitioning widow and widowers who have an approved Form I-360.
4. Self-petitioning battered spouses and children who have an approved Form I-360.
If the sponsored person lives in United States and doesn’t work, the affidavit is valid until the sponsored person becomes a U.S citizen.
How much does the process cost?
For pricing and further assistance, please email us at [email protected], contact us via whatsapp through website or you can simply view our contact us page for further information on HOW TO CONTACT US. And an Immigration Assistant from our office will get back to you as soon as possible.
Who can financially support in the Form I-864?
A U.S. citizen or permanent resident who lives in the United States and promises support for someone applying for a green card.
Get Legal Help from Our Expert Affidavit of Support Consultants
Step up your immigration process with our expert Affidavit of support consultancy services. Get the legal support you need from a team of dedicated consultants & enhance your chances of success.
Streamline Your Affidavit of Support Process
Make the process of getting affidavit of support hassle-free with our top-notch consultants. We help our clients go through the regulations and paperwork, providing a comprehensive solution to complete the process of getting affidavit of support without any worries.
Expert Funds Verification from Professionals
With our experienced professionals, we do fast and reliable funds verification solutions. Our team is trained to identify discrepancies while proficiently evaluating transaction details & efficiently verifying financial documents with the authorities. Get assurance from true experts that your funds are verified without any delay.
Guarantee Document Processing Services for Peace of Mind
With our secure document processing service, you can rest easy knowing that your visa application is in good hands. We do efficient file management, swift document verification procedure coupled with the experience vital to furnish accurate results without hassles. So make sure you choose us for a stress-free journey.
Why Consult With Us?
We are your go-to experts in Affidavit of Support consultancy. From offering advice on paperwork to filing the forms on your behalf, we provide comprehensive services to make process easier. Let us take the stress out of the process and maximize your chances of success.